Reminder: Dues are due by March 31,2023 $95 for single $135 for duel members
Our purpose is to unite in one organization all approved and registered basketball officials residing in Rockland County as a local board of the International Association of Approved Basketball Officials (“IAABO Board #45) and New York State Girls Basketball Officials Association (NYSGBOA)
- To promote the game of basketball as a wholesome form of recreation for its players, coaches, and officials, providing a vehicle for the development of character, good sportsmanship, and citizenship.
- To maintain the highest standard of basketball officiating.
- To study the administration and revision of rules, particularly from the standpoint of the officials
- To encourage the spirit of fair play and sportsmanship
- To promote the uniform interpretation and administration of the official basketball rules by all officials within this territory
- To have available at all times an adequate number of thoroughly trained and capable officials
- To cooperate with all organizations officially connected with the game of basketball in furthering its interests and ideals